J.B. Hunt 360 - Carriers

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to post Availability of Driver and Equipment.

I would like to be able to post my personal availability and the availability of my equipment within 360.

9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with J.B. Hunt
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Load Board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Douglas,

Happy to see another question from you posted. To answer your question, we don’t have a way for our carriers to post available equipment at this time via 360.

However, I have marked your idea as, “Planned” instead of “Under review” simply because this is something we have on our agenda to implement in 360 in the coming months.

I don’t have an exact timeline but know that this is a huge want from so many of our Carriers and we hope to deliver on this idea!

Please keep the feedback coming – we really appreciate you!

2. Displaying contact info. associated with each load.

I would like to see a the person's name or J.B. Hunt branch name associated with the load posted. Going further, please add an email hyperlink and or phone number for that person and or branch.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We absolutely want you to be able to communicate with a J.B. Hunt contact quickly and easily.
    We will assign the appropriate teams to investigate this further.

Your recommendations will be posted in a public forum where this suggestion can receive votes from others in-favor of J.B. Hunt providing the contact information relevant to loads they may be interested in.

We very much appreciate your feedback – Thank you!

3. Allow Power Only (PCS) carriers full access to 360

It would be nice if PCS carriers could access the system in order to obtain info such as appt numbers and trailer numbers 24/7.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Load Board Search Functions

The carrier would like to have search options in between Destination City and All. So, they can currently see Brownsville TN to everywhere, or just one state or city. What if the carrier would like to go to CA, NV, AZ, or CO? They would have to do 4 different searches to find the best load. Currently DAT has this functionality, but our search is limited. Can we add in Multiple destinations, or market areas? Like all New England, for another example.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Load Board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Option to Download Tender in .pdf form.

Next to the Print button, it would be nice to have a option to download Tender in .pdf

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  360 Carrier Enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to Update Load in Transit

I would like the ability to update a load while in transit at all times, not just in the time-frame allowed. It would be nice to be able to upload paperwork/invoices for each load in J.B. Hunt 360 for Carriers, instead of Trans-flo or via email.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage Loads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  JOSHUA WARREN responded

These are both fantastic ideas!

We absolutely want to make each of these suggestions easy and available to you.

Your recommendations will be posted in a public forum where each suggestion can receive votes from others in-favor of updating a load while in transit and uploading paperwork via 360 instead of Transflo.

We very much appreciate your feedback.

7. Properly Labelling Equipment Types

I would like to see equipment posted properly.

"V" for dry van-only loads.

"VR" for dry van or van refer loads.

"R" for refer-only loads.

There may be others for LTL, Hazmat, Flatbed, and Tanker equipment as well.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  360 Carrier Enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  JOSHUA WARREN responded

We absolutely agree that equipment should be posted properly!
    We will assign the appropriate teams to investigate this further.

Your recommendations will be posted in a public forum where this suggestion can receive votes from others in-favor of labelling vans as “V”, van or reefer options as “VR”, and reefers as “R”.

We very much appreciate your feedback – Thank you!

8. weight preference

put a preference for weight option please for advanced search.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  360 Carrier Enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add "accept or reject" option for awarded loads

Hello,

would you be able to add an option for the carrier to accept or reject the load once it is awarded to him? (for instance, you have 15 minutes to accept or reject). We sometimes forget to pull the bids off (if counteroffer was too far off on the rate). Uber and Arcbest have such options and it's pretty good. Thanks

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Include Temperature Requirements on Reefer Loads

The load board should include temperature requirements on Reefer loads

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Check-in and Check-out comment Box.

Summarized Suggestion:
    Provide the ability for drivers to notate their "In" and "Out" times with any issues that may have occurred at the shipper or receiver.

Driver's original Suggestion:
    "On the screen where you put in the IN & Out time there should be a comment box for issues at the shipper or receiver. Not all loads have seal numbers from the shipper and we cant update without a seal. This causes PAST DUE timeouts and we have to call after hours. We are almost better off just calling and having them update the loads."

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  360 Carrier Enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Multi-Search option.

A tool than can allow individuals with multiple trucks, to search for multiple lanes, for multiple trucks, at one time.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  360 Carrier Enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Setting your own automatic "log-out" time.

I would like to choose the log-out time on my own. At this moment there is a short log-out time frame for inactivity on 360. Maybe 30-45 min. I would like to set this time myself if possible or have it around 2-3 hours. I am login in about 6 -10 times a day the way is setup right now.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Load Board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is a wonderful idea Mihai!

Allowing our users to log-out when it is most convenient for them, is feature that would absolutely make the experience better for our valued drivers and carriers.

I have assigned this to our team for review – Thank you for providing the J.B. Hunt team with such great feedback!

14. PFJ near me Map

In a map display list all the Pilot Flying J's that are near me.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Perks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Assign drivers to more than one load

You need to be able to assign a driver to more than one load at a time on the app. Ive had JB brokers almost pull loads from me because of that

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Insurance discounts

A national Insurance program for outside carriers.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. truck wash

please offer discound for blue beacon truck wash

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Perks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. cancel loads

cancel loads from the app without calling or emailing

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make Advanced Search more visible in the new Carrier 360 Load Board- Carrier provided recommendation

This was provided by several of our Carriers in an unrelated exercise for feedback about Top Picks. Our Carrier Adoption Reps and other teams went searching for the advanced search feature in the load board and agree- this is not user friendly.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Container Numbers should show on the Carrier load board and Prenote

put the container number, pick up number, cargo weight in the prenote that prints

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base